All the texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on Frenchbloom.com are reserved under copyright as well as in terms of intellectual property and for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only use for private use is authorized, subject to different, or even more restrictive provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. Any total or partial reproduction of the FrenchBloom.com site is strictly prohibited unless prior agreement.
Protection of personal data
FrenchBloom.com Collect personal data on the Customer Consulting the Sitewww.frenchbloom.com.
This data collection is carried out:
- When the customer creates an account,
- When the customer registers the newsletters or alerts offered by French Bloom SAS,
- When the customer makes an order or a return request on the site,
- When the customer contacts French Bloom SAS customer service,
- When the customer participates in a contest,
- When the customer browsing the site and consults items,
- When the customer writes a comment or an opinion on an article,
- When the customer shares a notice with a friend by sending an email from an article sheet,
- When the customer shares an opinion through Facebook, Google +, Twitter, or Pinterest from an article sheet.
The data collected is intended for the use ofwww.frenchbloom.com. They are necessary for the processing and management of customer orders as well as commercial relations between Frenchbloom.com and the customer. They also allow Frenchbloom.com to provide customer with personalized services and improve the relevance of the information offered to him.
Frenchbloom.com is responsible for their treatment. They can be transmitted to companies and subcontractors to which Frenchbloom.com calls in the context of the execution of orders and services offered.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, the user has a right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of data concerning him. The user can expressly oppose the disclosure of his contact details. To do this, it is enough for him to report it by writing to French Bloom SAS, 80, rue de Miromesnil 75008 Paris.
Customer and prospect data is kept for a period of 5 years from the end of relationships. The deadline begins to start either from the last order, or from the last connection to the customer account, or from the sending of an email to customer service, or a click on a hypertext link of an email addressed by French Bloom SAS, or the product putting in the basket without realizing the purchase, or finally a positive response to an email asking whether the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting after the five -year period.
At the end of this period, customer or prospect data will be anonymized.